Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DAILY SCHEDULE

This is just an example of a possible schedule. This is by no means what you have to do. Each of you have a different set of circumstances and my goal is to help, not overwhelm.
At Home Schedule 
8:00 am
Breakfast
8:30 am
Get ready for the day
9:00 am
Chores
9:30 am
Reading Time(Fiction and Nonfiction books)
10:00 am 
Math Time
10:30 am
Writing Time
11:00 am
Create, Free Choice, Play, Play Outside 
12:00 pm 
Lunch
1:00 pm 
Quiet Time
2:00 pm 
Active Time
3:00 pm
Science, Social Studies
3:30 pm
Free Choice
4:30 pm
Clean up from the day

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Bella! Missing you too! I was so excited to see that you can comment on here and that I can write back to you!

      Delete
  2. Hi, it's Ava and I just want to say...I miss you so much>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only have one writing handbook and we don't know what page to start on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I'm guessing the other one is still at school. Good thing you can share. I would suggested picking a page at the beginning because those are the things we have worked on in class. I'm not too worried about you getting every page completed. It was something for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Dallmeyer! Abby has been working in her close reader and we have been using the blessed book as a guide for all three during religion time. She doesn't like me giving her more math facts, so I try to do that as much as possible. Ha! You can tell she misses you though because she tells me all the time how "Mrs. Dallmeyer doesn't do it that way" classic. :) We are trucking along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! I had a response all typed up Friday afternoon and then the electricity went on my road. Talk about a fun Friday night! I'm glad she is practicing those facts! Sounds like I may need to post the "Sub Rules" as a reminder for my kiddos! Miss you Abigail!

    ReplyDelete