Thursday, March 19, 2020

Checking In (email 3/18)

Thank you in advance for your understanding.  This is a wild journey we are on at this time.  I'm sure we are all feeling overwhelmed and anxious.  My brain is on overload.  I have updated my blog, and there is a lot of information on it for you and our learners. Please understand that this new for me as well and if a link doesn’t I’m sorry. Let me know and I will try to fix it, and when I say “fix it” it may just get deleted!
Based on the energy level yesterday I know to them, this may seem like a vacation and they shouldn't be doing anything school related while they are home.  However, this is not a vacation.  I told them they wouldn't have to tuck their shirt, they could wear their pj's, any socks they wanted, they could even sit on their feet while in their chair! LOL! But our learning was going to look a little different for the time being.
Please know that I am here for you and your child! I am needing to know that you are receiving these emails, so if you could reply with a simple “Got it” then I will know who I need to reach out to in a different way. Look at it as a Day 1 roll call.

God never gives us more than we can handle.  I will pray for your family during this time.  I ask that you pray for mine and the rest of the world.  Please take this unimaginable time off to reconnect with those around you.  The hustle and bustle of daily life can take a toll on the family. Find the positives in the journey.

God Bless,



Tanya Dallmeyer
Second Grade Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment