Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!

We have sacrificed many things over the past month.  It has been stressful and confusing.  The news that we received last week was especially difficult.  I am heartbroken that I will not be able to return to school, be with my students, or to enjoy the special endings of second grade.  I have spent 22 years in second grade and the months between March and May are the “magic months.” It is during this time all of our hard work comes together and the children start to see their own progress. Things that they couldn’t do before suddenly come easily. They become more independent, confident and of course taller! While I am missing these “magic months” with them, you as their first and most important teacher have a front row seat!
With that being said, I pray that we will all stay safe and healthy. Please know that I am here for you and for your child. If you are needing additional resources, please let me know what your specific need is and I can do the research for you.

We will continue remote learning April 14th until May 15th.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.  

God Bless,
Ms. Dallmeyer


No comments:

Post a Comment